Panel Debate 2018
The Annual Bloggers Bash returns bigger and better than ever on Saturday 19th May 2018. The venue is booked, and the committee have been busy working behind the scenes to ensure the day is full of fun, learning opportunities, networking, and, of course, the blogtastic award ceremony.
To ensure that you get the most out of your day we are looking for your input. We received incredible feedback about the panel debate at last year’s event so we’ve decided to bring this back.
In order to maximise the time and choose the right panellists to meet your needs we want you to submit questions/topics that can be put forward for debate.
Here are a few suggestions to get your mind ticking:
- Do you want to learn more about Flipboard, StumbleUpon, or another platform?
- Are you interested in how to make graphics for your blog, or how to create images?
- Would you rather lern how to market, or monetize your blog?
- Does learning how to create an effective social media strategy appeal to you?
Let us know what topics you would like to see covered at the Panel Debate 2018 and help us help you.
REMINDER – The Bash Blog Post Competition had been EXTENDED to 22nd March.
STILL TIME TO GET YOUR TICKETS:
Tickets (available until 3rd May) £25 pp
Late entry ticket (available between 4th – 18th May) £30 pp
Please take note of the small print:
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled
- Tickets are non-transferable
- Tickets are limited on a first come first served basis
- Cost of a ticket is for entry to the event only (not for food or anything else)
- Those buying a ticket agree to comply with any health & safety rules set by the venue and to behave in a way that will not impact upon the enjoyment of other people
- The Committee reserves the right to change the venue and/or agenda of the event
- Payment for tickets via PayPal only.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Join Sacha and the committee on our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/991165987611263/
You can also join us for our weekly Twitter Hour every Sunday 7pm-8pm using the hashtag #BlogBashChat or join in the conversation on Twitter by using the #BloggersBash hashtag.
*** TICKETS on sale for the Annual Bloggers Bash Awards 2018 HERE ***