1:1 Book Coaching Programme
As a book coach I help my clients’ get started on their book project. My passion is working with writers’ who are serious about their creative idea and are looking for support and accountability on that journey. Think of me as your personal Yoda!
Every project is different. Some books take longer than others for a multitude of reasons (research, time restrictions, word count, etc). To that end, I offer a flexible 1:1 programme with a 12-week minimum process.
Whether you have an idea and need help developing this, or a partial first draft, I will guide you through every stage.
My 1:1 book coaching includes:
- 90-Minute Strategy Session
- 11 x Weekly Accountability Sessions (1 hour each) via Zoom
- Email Access for Additional Support
- Honest Feedback
- Access to private Facebook Group
I specialise in non-fiction business books as well as memoir projects. For a detailed PDF of my 1:1 Coaching Programme, or to have a chat about your project, please get in touch HERE.
What’s the investment?
My 1:1 Book Coaching Programme (12-weeks) is £1997
90-Minute Strategy Sessions
If you would prefer to work alone on your book project, but you understand the importance of good foundations, you may prefer to book one of my 90-Minute Strategy Sessions.
We work through your initial idea, spend time brainstorming and drilling down the main points. We then clarify your project goals, craft a chapter by chapter outline, and create a road map for you to follow as you write.
You also have access to my private Facebook Group (Accountability Hub)
What’s the investment?
1 x 90-Minute Strategy Session is £197
Book your Strategy Session HERE.
Do you have an idea for a non-fiction book?
Are you desperate to tell your personal story/memoir?
Writing a book is top of the bucket list for so many people, but knowing how to get started can be a stumbling block. If you’ve longed to write a book but don’t know where to start, I can help you navigate from idea to first draft.
You can sign up for my half or full day writing workshops where I’ll guide you through getting that idea out of your head and down on paper.
My full day writing workshop includes:
• How to choose the most appropriate topic to write about.
• How to structure your book/chapters.
• Techniques to build a writing routine.
• Motivational tips for completing that first draft.
• Finishing touches: Editing, formatting, cover design, publishing.
Through a blend of exercises and feedback, I’ll get you one step closer to writing your book. Full day workshops are 10am – 4pm and include refreshments (bring your own lunch).
Who Am I?
I’m Shelley, a multi-genre author. I’ve written 16 books in the self-help, children’s, memoir, and young adult genres. I self-published my first book in 2014 and in 2017 signed with an American publisher on a traditional contract.
I’m a content writer and blogger for women in business alongside my book coaching, and I write content for a wide range of industries including personal development, health and wellbeing, hospitality, events, coaching, finance, and business development.
- Highly commended in the Writing Magazine Self-Publishing Awards 2015
- Winner of New Apple E-Book Fiction Award 2018
- Finalist in YA Book of the Year RONE Awards 2018
- Most Inspirational Blogger Award 2016/2017 and nominated again in 2019
- Top 10 UK Personal Development Blog 2018 awarded by FeedSpot
- Received a Celebrating Women of Achievement Award 2019
- Finalist in the Ladiesfirst Professional Development Awards 2020