Writing Mentor Programme
As a writing mentor I help my clients get started on their book project. My passion is working with clients who are serious about their creative projects and are looking for support on that journey. Think of me as your personal Yoda.
What I offer:
• A road map for your project.
• Inspiration and motivation.
• Time management techniques.
• Productivity structures.
Whether you want to write fiction, non-fiction, children’s books, or memoir, I’m here to help. For more details visit my website HERE.
Who am I?
I self-published my first book in 2014, and I’ve gone on to write and publish fifteen titles, including my award-winning YA novel, Hood Academy, and the Amazon best seller How I Changed My Life in a Year. In 2017 I signed with an American publisher. I’m a freelance writer and blogger for various businesses and networks across a range of industries, including personal development, writing, hospitality, exhibitions, and business support.
- Highly commended in the Writing Magazine Self-Publishing Awards 2015
- Winner of New Apple E-Book Fiction Award 2018
- Finalist in YA Book of the Year RONE Awards 2018
- Most Inspirational Blogger Award 2016/2017 and nominated again in 2019
- Top 10 UK Personal Development Blog 2018 awarded by FeedSpot
- Received a Celebrating Women of Achievement Award 2019
- Finalist in the Ladiesfirst Professional Development Awards 2020
Working with me
To find out more about the services I offer please visit my Writing Mentor Website.