Hello and welcome to my author blog,
I’m a genre straddling English author of motivational self-help titles and young adult fantasy fiction. My sensible side writes non-fiction books to inspire you to survive and thrive, and my cheeky and playful side writes young adult fiction to remind you to nurture that inner teen.
My passions include history, visiting castles, eating pizza and obsessing over to-do lists.
In June 2016 I won the Most Inspirational Blogger Award. It was a huge honour, and I was delighted to then scoop second place in the same category in the 2017 Awards, and be nominated again in 2019.
I was born in Leeds, West Yorkshire but raised in Solihull, West Midlands, UK, where I live with my three grown-up children, one fourteen-year-old fat goldfish and a black cat called Luna.
I was asked during an author interview to list my favourite things:
- List writing (yes, it’s a thing)
- Marvel films
- History – especially Vikings and Tudor
- Anything supernatural or mythological – especially Vampires
- Watching The Walking Dead/Vikings/Supernatural
- Johnny Depp
- Staring up at the moon (I may have been a werewolf in a previous life)
- Coffee – too much coffee!
You can check out all my titles via my publisher, BHC Press.