Hello and welcome to my author blog,
I’m a genre straddling English author of motivational self-help titles and young adult fantasy fiction. My sensible side writes non-fiction books to inspire you to survive and thrive, and my cheeky and playful side writes young adult fiction for lovers of the supernatural and kick-ass heroines.
My passions include writing (obvs!), reading fantasy/horror/post-apocalyptic stories, Tudor and Viking history, visiting castles, eating pizza, and obsessing over to-do lists.
I was born in Leeds, West Yorkshire but raised in Solihull, West Midlands, UK, where I live with my three grown-up children, one fifteen-year-old fat goldfish and a black cat called Luna.
I was asked during an author interview to list my favourite things:
- List writing (yes, it’s a thing)
- Marvel films (Captain America is my fav Avenger!)
- History – especially Vikings and Tudor
- Anything supernatural or mythological – especially Vampires
- Watching The Walking Dead/Vikings/Supernatural
- Johnny Depp
- Staring up at the moon (I may have been a werewolf in a previous life)
- Coffee – too much coffee!
You can check out all my titles via my publisher, BHC Press.