With the weekend approaching it’s the perfect time to seek out new books to read, so I’ve created a Friday Book Share game to help search for that ideal read.
Anyone can have a go – all you need to do is answer the following questions based on the book you are currently reading/finished reading this week and use the hashtag #FridayBookShare
First line of the book.
Recruit fans by adding the book blurb.
Introduce the main character using only three words.
Delightful design (add the cover image of the book).
Audience appeal (who would enjoy reading this book?)
Your favourite line/scene.
I’m currently 89% through Bitch Witch by S.R.Karfelt.
- First line = Plastic bags of crispy crust pizza and monthly supplies twisted around Sarah Archer’s wrists, cutting off her circulation.
- Recruit fans by adding the blurb =
Can good triumph over evil…when evil runs in your veins?
The problem is Sarah Elizabeth Archer doesn’t have to put up with anybody’s crap.
Coming from a long line of witches who lost their souls to dark energy, Sarah is determined to change her fate. Turning her back on her birthright, she smothers her natural instincts with a boring job and quiet life.
But when Sarah gets pissed, all bets are off. And anything can happen when you piss off a witch.
- Introduce the main character = Feisty, Funny, Witch
- Delightful design =
- Audience = Perfect for fans of supernatural fiction, humour, women’s fiction with a twist.
- Your favourite line = It’s kind of ironic that the road to hell and the road to fat pants are both paved with good intentions.
If you want to join in, then answer the F.R.I.D.A.Y questions and use the Friday Book Share meme. Tag me in so I can read what you have added too.